Friday, January 5, 2024

For Moe 502A

 

Why Living In A Foreign Country is Good

 

Hello, everyone! My name is Moe Watanabe from Mr. Richard's 502 class. Today, I want to talk about why living in a foreign country is beneficial.

 

Firstly, you can experience a change in the environment, such as the language and culture. Living abroad lets us learn new languages and make new friends. Another reason why it's good to live in a foreign country is that it opens many doors for our future. We might discover new dreams! If you live in a place with limited water or electricity, you could learn about these issues and perhaps make a career out of solving them. Also, learning the local language allows you to communicate with more people, which might even help you attend a prestigious school or university.

 

I've lived in four different countries, and it has been a fantastic experience. In Indonesia, I immersed myself in the culture. When I lived in England, my English improved significantly. Then I moved to Japan, which was the most challenging yet rewarding experience, even though I am Japanese. The language was difficult, and the lessons were awful. But after three months of hard work, I began to see Japan differently. I made a lot of friends. Living in a foreign country can be tough and requires time to adapt, but ultimately, it leads to success. Indeed, living abroad is special and enriching. It teaches us about the language and culture of the country and can shape our future dreams. Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

G5 Work for Week 4

  Work for   503A :   Language Hand book: Lesson 3 vocabulary p. 3 Journey's Soft Cover: Lesson 3 – Thomas Decide p. 22-31 Grammar: Unit...