Thursday, April 29, 2021

Overview of Week 11

 Hi parents

English exams are next week. I have already posted the blank review sheets on my blog. I will give out the answers in class on Monday and Tuesday. I will also post the answers on my blog for the people who are absent. 

This week for Journeys we read a story about John Muir. He started the Sierra Club and became a tour guide for the Yosemite National Park. 

For science, we finished the rest of adaptations and did the self-check.

For math, we finished up volume word problems.

For grammar, we started and finished question tags. This was a short chapter. 

For creative writing, we wrote an essay about our moms for Mother's Day. 

I have sent all the books back. Please have them bring the review sheets back on Monday completed.

Thank you

Have a nice weekend

Mr. Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment

G5 Work for Week 4

  Work for   503A :   Language Hand book: Lesson 3 vocabulary p. 3 Journey's Soft Cover: Lesson 3 – Thomas Decide p. 22-31 Grammar: Unit...